Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE:EPC) stock observed trading -16.50% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 52.85% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 30.42% away from 50 day moving average and 24.97% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 36.94% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $2.19B.
On Feb.10, 2020, Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE:EPC) reported results for its first fiscal quarter ending December 31, 2019.
- Net sales were $454.0 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2020, a decrease of 0.7% when compared to the prior year period. Organic net sales were consistent with the prior year period (Organic basis excludes the sales impact from the sale of the Infant and Pet Care business and the translational benefit from currency.)
- GAAP Diluted Earnings Per Share (EPS) were $0.41 for the first quarter as compared to a loss of $0.01 in the prior year period. Adjusted EPS were $0.55 for the first quarter, compared to $0.37 in the prior year period.
- The Company completed the sale of its Infant and Pet Care business to Le Holding Angelcare Inc. for $122.5 million in cash.
- In a separate press release issued , the Company announced that following the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) lawsuit seeking to block the proposed transaction, Edgewell terminated its merger agreement with Harry’s Harry’s has informed the Company that it intends to pursue litigation. The Company believes that such litigation has no merit.
- Edgewell is updating its previous financial outlook for fiscal 2020 solely to reflect the impact of the Infant and Pet Care divestiture and a change to the Company’s expected effective tax rate assumptions.
The USA based company Edgewell Personal Care Company moved with change of 27.53% to $38.87 with the total traded volume of 4330603 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 661.87K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 32.80%. The one month performance of stock was 35.96%. EPC’s shares are at 3.65% for the quarter and driving a -8.20% return over the course of the past year and is now at 25.55% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 0.94. The average volatility for the week and month was at 5.15% and 4.21% respectively. There are 56.47M shares outstanding and 54.16M shares are floated in market.