Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE:QSR) spotted trading -17.43% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 8.30% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 2.74% to recent value of $65.61. The stock transacted 5259852 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 2.35M shares. The company has 298.11M of outstanding shares and 274.02M shares were floated in the market.
On Feb.10, 2020, Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE:QSR) declared financial results for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019.
Jose Cil, Chief Executive Officer of Restaurant Brands International Inc. (RBI) commented, We have three iconic restaurant brands that are together growing rapidly around the world. Last year, we shared a long-term aspiration to build the most loved restaurant brands in the world and have more than 40,000 restaurants open within 8-10 years. I’m proud that our 2019 results have us solidly on track.
Burger King delivered its strongest year of restaurant growth in the last two decades. Popeyes launched an iconic Chicken Sandwich that has proven to be a game changer for the brand in every way. At Tim Hortons, our performance did not reflect the incredible power of our brand and it is clear that we have a large opportunity to refocus on our founding values and what has made us famous with our guests over the years, which will be the basis for our plan in 2020.
2019 Growth and Profitability Highlights:
- System-wide Sales Growth of 8.3%
- Net Restaurant Growth of 5.2%
- Diluted EPS of $2.37 versus $2.42 in prior year
- Adjusted Diluted EPS of $2.72 versus $2.63 in prior year
- Net Income Attributable to Common Shareholders and Noncontrolling Interests of $1,109 million versus $1,143 million in prior year
- Adjusted EBITDA of $2,304 million increased 6.5% organically versus the prior year
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $1,476 million and Free Cash Flow of $1,414 million
The price moved ahead of 3.91% from the mean of 20 days, 2.11% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -4.51% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 7.98%, 4.44% for month and YTD performance remained 2.89%.