Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ:ALLT) stock identified change of 82.64% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of 22.49% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $422.87M. ALLT stock has been recorded 37.90% away from 50 day moving average and 55.35% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 29.45% off 20-day moving average.
On Feb. 4, 2020, Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ:ALLT) a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises worldwide, notified its unaudited fourth quarter and full year 2019 financial results.
- Fourth quarter revenues were $30.6 million, up 14% year-over-year;
- Full year revenues were $110.1 million, up 15% year-over-year;
- Backlog increased by $69 million to $138 million at year-end 2019 compared with $69 million at year-end 2018;
- Year-end cash and investments totaled $117.6 million compared to $103.9 million at year-end 2018;
- Allot signed in 2019 recurring security revenue agreements with a total MAR* of $85 million.
- Financial Outlook
- Management expects 2020 revenues to grow to between $135-140 million, representing accelerated double digit growth;
- Management expects to close additional recurring security revenue deals in 2020. The MAR* of new deals to be signed in 2020 is expected to exceed $140 million;
The Technology sector company, Allot Ltd. noticed change of 26.78% to $12.31 along volume of 2094083 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 105.75K. The stock observed return of 27.43% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 37.70% over one month performance. ALLT’s shares are at 57.62% for the quarter and driving a 75.61% return over the course of the past year and is now at 44.82% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 4.19% and for month was at 2.94%. There are 34.35M shares outstanding and 22.32M shares are floated in market.