China Finance Online Co. Limited (NASDAQ GS:JRJC) spotted trading -55.66% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 116.46% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 11.10% to recent value of $0.99. The stock transacted 318147 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 56.30K shares. The company has 27.45M of outstanding shares and 5.64M shares were floated in the market.
On Dec. 26, 2019, China Finance Online Co. Limited (NASDAQ GS:JRJC) a leading web-based financial services company that provides Chinese retail investors with fintech-powered online access to securities trading services, wealth management products, securities investment advisory services, as well as financial database and analytics services to institutional customers, released its unaudited financial results for the third quarter and first nine months ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Financial Highlights
- Net revenues were $8.1 million.
- Revenues from advertising grew 41.4% year-over-year.
- Gross margin was 62.3%.
- Net loss attributable to China Finance Online was $2.1 million, compared with a net loss of $6.0 million in the third quarter of 2018.
- The Company’s operational metrics continued to improve and operational efficiency continued to increase.
- The Company’s continued investment in fintech started to show results.
- First Nine Months of 2019 Highlights
- Net revenues were $26.8 million.
- Net loss attributable to China Finance Online was $7.9 million, compared with a net loss of $15.5 million in the first nine months of 2018.
- Built upon our development of a proprietary intelligent asset allocation system, Lingxi Robo-Advisor (Lingxi) outperformed most of its peer products in the Chinese market with an average return of 1.7% in the third quarter of 2019, and outperformed a loss of 2.5% in the Shanghai Composite Index.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 45.80% for this year. JRJC has a gross margin of 62.90% and an operating margin of -49.60% while its profit margin remained -42.60% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.1 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 57.32% from the mean of 20 days, 51.58% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 11.25% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 55.57%, 100.93% for month and YTD performance remained 9.87%.